Monday, May 18, 2009

~a new gang~ a new life~

patience cherry... i'm blogging here now... ok?annd i'm using my fav colour purple here... any incovinient juz tell me...

the girls gang... hmm... after entering this gang i thought of something... i think i am the only 1 single for all my 14 and 1/2years of my life... that feels funny... but being part of this gang, i feel free... the girls in this gang have different interesting lifes n faces... such as ^^ -_- =( ='( =0 =) and so on... so being in this gang is very interesting and i look forward to what will happen to us in the future... be happy always guys...

mon, 18/05/09,16:26
~KaReN~
(let's not use our real name here)
wishing all the best to my gang mates =p

----------------------------------------------
Haha Thx Karen.. Xp
hehe nvm larhx... maybe this year/next year/following year..
got ur "boy boy" edi.... dun worry...
all this nid time rite.. ^^
haha....
blah blah blah...
[ Cherry ]

No comments:

Post a Comment