Thursday, November 19, 2009

kakax..

haha..so many ppl posted sth..
as a head also have to post larhx..><
if nt..haha..
gonna scold myself.. Xp
well..
holiday started..
but it seem nobody having fun or relaxing..==
prob of boredom
prob of comp
prob of no $$ (me larhx)
prob of jail ( means stuck at home ==)

yea..
this holiday..
reli gonna make me cry anyday..
i reli miss every1..
esp to da frens who are going transfer to other skul..
make me miss them even more..day by day..haiz =(
anyway..about da sunway trip..
still not yet confirm..i'll ask my relative tmr..xD
hope she can go..if nt i sudah mati like mayat ..X.X
aiks.. gambatek to yuen keii on her job..^^
gratz dat kar yan can chiong her comp ..==
gratz sue lyn able to go camp for 10 days..xD
rmb post sth back =) Luv ya..muackxx..Xp

tat's all =)

*~Ch3rRy~*
19/11/09
8.05pm
Addicted to a romance song
Just One Last Dance - Sarah Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment